Information We Collect
We collect information to provide better services or solutions to all our customers or users.
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title;
- Contact information such as an email address or telephone number;
- Demographic information such as address and postcode
- Frequency of visits and time spent on Metricism site or application.
- Photographs or videos captured at events, either organised or attended by Metricism representatives
- Financial details when payments are required
- Shipping/delivery information for our fulfilment information
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or promotions
- Technical information, such as IP address and cookie related data.
How We Collect Your Information
We may collect your personal data in the following ways:
- From data you provide when we meet in a business context (face to face attendance at our meetings);
- From data that you provide via our online forms (such as your name, contact details, e-mail address etc.);
- From your use of our online services or products
How We Use gathered Information
- To enable us to perform and improve the services you have requested;
- To respond to any queries submitted via the website, email, mail or telephone;
- To analyse the information we collect so that we can administer, support, improve and develop the website and our services;
- Satisfy internal record keeping;
- To administer a promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
How We Protect Your Information
All personal information (Name, email address, etc.) is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
Personal data like passwords are encrypted when in transit and storage.
Online payments are only processed through Stripe and PayPal, which are industry leading payment processors. We also accept bank deposits.
Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of data transmitted to any of our websites(o data transmission over the Internet is completely secure ); any transmission is at your own risk.
Disclosure of Your Information
We will not sell, share or distribute any of the information you provide to us without your consent, except where disclosure is:
- necessary to enforce our rights, including under our website Terms and Conditions of use
Retention of Your information
We will retain your personal data for as long as we reasonably require in light of the purpose(s) for which we are holding it and all relevant legal, commercial and operational considerations.
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
- Keep track of advertisements.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
What Are “Cookies”?
Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the site’s or service provider’s systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information. For instance, cookies help us understand your preferences based on previous or current site activity, which enables us to provide you with improved services.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Your Data Subject Rights
All individuals have a number of rights under data protection laws. However, they do not apply in all circumstances.
If you are accessing the Site from the European Economic Area, which includes the European Union, Iceland, Liechtenstein, and Norway, you have the following rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR):
- Right to be informed about the collection and use of your personal data
- Right to access your personal data
- Right to have any inaccurate personal data corrected
- Right to have your personal data erased
- Right to restrict use of your personal data
- Right to personal data portability
- Right to object to the processing of your personal data
- Rights in relation to automated decision making which has a legal effect or otherwise significantly affects you.
- At all times, you have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office, which enforces data protection laws: https://ico.org.uk/.
If you wish to exercise any of them, please contact us and we will explain at that time if they are applicable or not. We may seek additional information from you about your request, including proof of identity.
Opting-Out of Data Use or Withdrawing Consent
As described above, we collect personal data about you when you voluntarily provide it to us, collect other data about you and your use of the Site automatically when you interact with us. If you do not want us to use your collected data as described above or if you wish to withdraw your consent to permit us to process your personal data, please contact us with such request.
If you no longer wish to receive communications from Metricism, you can opt-out from receiving such messages in the future by following the instructions in the emails or contact us.
If disable cookies on your browser, some features will be disabled. In addition, these features make your site experience more efficient and as a result may not function properly.
You may remove certain tracking technologies and opt-out of online behavioural advertising messaging by using the opt-out tools available from the Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA Opt-Out Tool) and the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI Opt-Out Tools). Please note that these opt-out tools are device and browser specific, so you must repeat the opt-out from each of your browsers and devices.
You may also adjust your advertising preferences on various social media websites by adjusting your Settings on the platform (for example, you may adjust the types of Facebook ads you receive here).
Children and Parents
We respect children’s privacy. We do not target or knowingly or intentionally collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. By using the Site, you have represented and warranted that you are either at least 18 years of age or using the Site with the supervision of a parent or guardian. If you are under the age of 13, you may not use the Site. If you become aware that your child has provided us with personal information without your consent, please contact us.