Metricism Ltd respects the rights of copyright holders and accordingly has adopted a policy that provides for the submission of a copyright infringement notice as further described below.
Notice of Copyright Infringement
If you believe in good faith that any content on the metricism.com website (the “Site”) infringes your copyright rights, you should send notice of the alleged copyright infringement to the Designated Copyright Agent listed below.
Your notice must contain the following information as required by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. §512) (“DMCA”):
- The full name and a physical or electronic signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed. If multiple copyrighted works are covered by your notice, you may provide a representative list of the copyrighted works that you claim have been infringed;
- Reasonably sufficient detail to enable us to identify and locate the copyrighted work that is claimed to be infringing (e.g. a link to the page on the Site that contains the material);
- A mailing address, telephone number, and email address where we can contact you;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted work is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement made by you, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Please submit your notice to hello (at) metricism.com
If you believe that a DMCA notice of copyright infringement has been improperly submitted against you, you may submit a counter-notice to the Designated Agent with the following information required by the DMCA:
- Your physical or electronic signature;
- Identification of the copyrighted work that has been removed or to which access has been disabled including a link to the page on the Site that contained the material before it was removed or disabled;
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the copyrighted work was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification;
- Your name, address, e-mail address, and telephone number; and
- A statement that you (i) consent to the jurisdiction of the Court of Session in Scotland, UK.
Please submit your counter-notice to hello (at) metricism.com